Frequently Asked MakeTree Questions
MakeTree reported no errors, but the script doesn't work properly
- MakeTree doesn't catch all errors. Check if you made any by reading the manual.
- FolderTree doesn't work with Netscape V2.0 and Internet Explorer V2.0 or below at all. Update your browser.
- FolderTree V1.x doesn't work with some versions of Internet Explorer V3.0. Update your browser.
- FolderTree V2.x doesn't work with Netscape V3.0 and Internet Explorer V3.0 or below at all. Update your browser.
- Make sure you got all components of FolderTree and installed them properly.
- We don't support FolderTree, only MakeTree.
The script works, but I want something different
Whether you want a different font, a different background, different graphics or anything else, we can't help you. We don't support FolderTree, only MakeTree.
I can't find 'maketree.js'
Sure, if you're generating a FolderTree V1.x script, you have to create it yourself. We even told you how. If you're desperate, click here. We can't guarantee it's the most recent version.
I want to see some enhancements in MakeTree
That's a good question! However, we don't actively maintain MakeTree anymore. If you want to take over this GPL project, us.